How To Cook Teriyaki Chicken
All you need to know about: How To Cook Teriyaki Chicken.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/4 cup water
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons cold water
– 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, ginger, honey, and sesame oil.
2. Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish and pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
5. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the chicken. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
6. In a small saucepan, heat the remaining marinade over medium heat and stir in the cornstarch mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened.
7. Brush the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve the teriyaki chicken with steamed white rice and your favorite vegetable side dish. Enjoy!