How To Cook Tender Chicken Gizzards
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tender Chicken Gizzards.
1 pound of chicken gizzards
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Begin by washing the chicken gizzards in cold water to remove any dirt or debris. Then pat them dry with paper towels and set them aside on a plate.
2. In a shallow bowl combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt. Mix them together with a fork until everything is evenly combined.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken gizzards to the bowl of seasoned flour and toss them until they are evenly coated.
5. Once the gizzards are coated, place them in the skillet and cook them for 8-10 minutes, flipping them once or twice so that they cook evenly.
6. Once they are golden brown and cooked through, remove them from the skillet and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
7. Serve the chicken gizzards hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!