How To Cook Skinless Chicken Thighs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Skinless Chicken Thighs.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place skinless chicken thighs on a baking sheet.
3. Rub with olive oil, garlic, and your favorite seasonings.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature is 165°F.
– If you want to add extra flavor to your chicken, try adding a few tablespoons of lemon juice or white wine just before baking.
– To keep the chicken from drying out, add a few tablespoons of butter or oil to the baking sheet before baking.
– To get a crispy skin, try broiling the chicken for a few minutes after baking.
– If you don’t have a meat thermometer, you can check for doneness by cutting into the chicken and ensuring that the juices run clear.