How To Cook Rotisserie Chicken
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rotisserie Chicken.
1 whole chicken
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and rub it with the olive oil.
4. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, basil, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken, making sure to cover it completely.
6. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
7. When the chicken is done, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.