How To Cook Marinated Chicken
All you need to know about: How To Cook Marinated Chicken.
• 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup of your favorite marinade
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 tsp of black pepper
• 2 tsp of olive oil
1. Start by marinating the chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken making sure it’s evenly coated. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. Remove the marinated chicken from the refrigerator. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the minced garlic and black pepper on top of the chicken. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken.
5. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
6. Serve the chicken with your favorite sides. Enjoy!