How To Cook Marinated Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Marinated Chicken Breast.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
2. Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken and mix until chicken is evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
4. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
5. Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
6. Serve and enjoy!