How To Cook Juicy Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Juicy Chicken Breast.
How to Cook Juicy Chicken Breast
Chicken breasts are a quick and easy weeknight dinner staple. But they can quickly become dry and flavorless if not cooked properly. Here’s a simple method for cooking juicy, tender chicken breasts every time.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Lay out your chicken breasts on a cutting board. If they’re thick, pound them to an even thickness with a meat mallet. Season both sides of the breasts with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown on one side. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Take the chicken out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!