How To Cook Frozen Chicken Thighs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Chicken Thighs.
-6 frozen chicken thighs
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen chicken thighs on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken thighs.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken thighs.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.