How To Cook Frozen Chicken In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Chicken In Crock Pot.
• 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1 packet of dry ranch or Italian dressing mix
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1. Place the frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. Pour the chicken broth over the chicken breasts.
3. Sprinkle the dry ranch or Italian dressing mix over the chicken breasts.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder over the chicken breasts, if desired.
5. Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the crock pot and enjoy.