How To Cook Curry Chicken
All you need to know about: How To Cook Curry Chicken.
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 teaspoons of garam masala
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of ground coriander
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1 (14.5 ounce) can of diced tomatoes
1 (13.5 ounce) can of coconut milk
2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
1/2 cup of frozen peas
1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garam masala, turmeric, coriander, cumin, ginger, salt, and black pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, coconut milk, and chicken. Stir to combine, and bring the mixture to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add the frozen peas and cilantro, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve the curry over cooked rice or with naan bread. Enjoy!