How To Cook Chicken Wings
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Wings.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake wings for 45 minutes, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time.
5. Remove wings from oven and let cool slightly.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
7. Add vegetable oil or butter to the skillet and wait until it’s hot.
8. Place chicken wings in the skillet and fry until golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes per side.
9. Remove wings from skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towels.
10. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips and Tricks
– For extra flavor, try marinating the wings in a mixture of your favorite herbs, spices, and seasonings before cooking.
– For a spicy version, toss the wings in a few tablespoons of hot sauce before frying.
– For a sweeter version, brush the wings with honey before baking.