What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Wings In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Wings In Oven.
2 lbs chicken wings
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheet and spread them out into a single layer.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the chicken wings halfway through.
5. Once the chicken wings are golden-brown and cooked through, remove from the oven.
6. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!