How To Cook Chicken Wings In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Wings In Air Fryer.
– 2 pounds of chicken wings
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint.
3. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and add the olive oil.
4. In a separate small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken wings and toss to coat.
6. Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd.
7. Cook for 15 minutes, flipping the wings halfway through.
8. When the chicken wings are cooked through and golden brown, remove from the air fryer and serve. Enjoy!