What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Thighs In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Thighs In Oven.
4-6 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken thighs.
4. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken thighs.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Serve and enjoy!