How To Cook Chicken Thighs In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Thighs In Air Fryer.
Instructions for Cooking Chicken Thighs In an Air Fryer
– 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
– 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt & pepper to taste
– Any other seasonings of your choice
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the chicken thighs with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and any other seasonings to taste.
3. Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket and cook for 18 minutes, flipping the chicken thighs halfway through.
4. Check the internal temperature of the chicken thighs with a food thermometer. The chicken thighs are done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Let the chicken thighs rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
– If you don’t have a food thermometer, you can check for doneness by cutting into the thickest part of the chicken thighs. The chicken should be cooked through with no pink in the center.
– You can also add other vegetables to the air fryer basket during the last 5 minutes of cooking to make a complete meal.