How To Cook Chicken Thigh In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Thigh In Air Fryer.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/4 teaspoon cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, Italian seasoning, cumin, salt and pepper.
3. Rub the seasoning mixture over the chicken thighs.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken thighs.
5. Place chicken thighs in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
6. Internal temperature of chicken should reach 165°F.
7. Serve and enjoy!
– You can also add other seasonings of your choice to the seasoning mix.
– If your chicken thighs are particularly large, you may need to cook them for a few minutes longer.
– To ensure even cooking, make sure to arrange the chicken thighs in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
– Let the chicken thighs rest for a few minutes before serving.