How To Cook Chicken Soup
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Soup.
– 4-5 boneless chicken thighs
– 2 carrots, chopped
– 2 stalks celery, chopped
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 6 cups chicken broth
– 2 bay leaves
– 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
– 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken thighs and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Add the carrots, celery, onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 8 minutes.
4. Add the chicken broth, bay leaves, thyme and parsley and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove the bay leaves and taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper as needed.
7. Serve the soup hot, garnished with additional fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!