How To Cook Chicken Parmesan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Parmesan.
– 4 chicken cutlets
– 1 cup of Italian-style breadcrumbs
– 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 2 eggs, beaten
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or olive oil and set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt. In a separate shallow dish, beat the eggs.
3. Dip each chicken cutlet into the beaten eggs, then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook the chicken cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Place the cooked chicken cutlets onto the prepared baking sheet. Top each cutlet with marinara sauce and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve warm with a side of pasta or a salad. Enjoy!