How To Cook Chicken On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken On The Grill.
-1-2 lbs. of chicken
-Salt and pepper
-2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
-1 tablespoon of garlic
-Juice of one lemon
-Optional: Herbs and spices of your choice
1. Start by preparing the chicken. Remove any fat and/or skin, rinse and pat dry.
2. Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. If desired, add herbs and spices of your choice.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side.
5. When the chicken begins to brown, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook an additional 10-15 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. If desired, squeeze lemon juice over the chicken.
7. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Grill the chicken in indirect heat to prevent it from burning.
– Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken to ensure it is cooked through.
– To avoid drying out the chicken, cook it over medium-low heat.
– Let the chicken rest before serving to allow the juices to settle.