How To Cook Chicken On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken On Stove.
– 2 lbs of chicken breasts
– 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc (optional)
1. Begin by prepping the chicken. Start by trimming any excess fat or skin from the chicken breasts. Pat them dry with a paper towel and season them generously with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the pan.
3. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until it is golden brown and cooked through.
4. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the skillet and set aside.
5. In the same skillet, add the butter and any herbs you’d like to use. Cook the herbs for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
6. Return the chicken to the skillet and spoon the herb butter over the top. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the chicken is fully coated in the herb butter.
7. Serve the chicken immediately with your favorite sides. Enjoy!