How To Cook Chicken On Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken On Pan.
– 4 chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the pan is hot, season the chicken breasts generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts in the pan, making sure they are not touching each other.
4. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown and slightly crispy.
5. Flip the chicken breasts over and reduce the heat to medium.
6. Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Remove from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
– Use a cast iron skillet for best results.
– Make sure the pan is hot before adding the chicken.
– Don’t overcrowd the pan.
– Let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.