How To Cook Chicken Legs In The Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Legs In The Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. Rinse the chicken legs, pat them dry with a paper towel, and season them with your favorite spices.
3. Place the chicken legs in the air fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd the basket. Cook for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, flip the chicken legs over and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken legs. The chicken should be cooked through when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
– To ensure even cooking, make sure the chicken legs are of a similar size.
– If you’d like to add additional flavor to your chicken legs, you can brush them with melted butter or oil before cooking.
– If you’re using a different type of air fryer, you may need to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.
– To avoid burning, check on your chicken legs every 5 minutes and shake the basket to move them around.
– Once cooked, serve the chicken legs hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!