How To Cook Chicken In The Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In The Air Fryer.
– 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Any other desired seasonings
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the chicken into desired size pieces and place in a bowl.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken to ensure it is evenly coated.
4. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket. Try to space the pieces out to ensure even cooking.
5. Cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
6. After 8 minutes, check the chicken for doneness. If necessary, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
7. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
– Add additional seasonings to the chicken such as garlic powder, paprika, or Italian seasoning.
– For an extra crispy finish, spray the chicken with cooking spray before cooking.
– To make the chicken even crispier, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
– For a BBQ twist, brush the chicken with BBQ sauce before cooking.