How To Cook Chicken In An Instapot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In An Instapot.
– 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 cup chicken broth or water
1. Place the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Rub the mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Pour the chicken broth or water over the chicken.
5. Close the lid and set the valve to “sealing”.
6. Select the “Manual” setting and adjust the time to 8 minutes.
7. When the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release the remaining pressure.
8. Open the lid and check the chicken for doneness. If it’s not cooked through, select the “Sauté” setting and cook for a few more minutes.
9. Serve the cooked chicken with your favorite sides. Enjoy!