How To Cook Chicken In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place the chicken into the air fryer basket and spread it out evenly.
3. Drizzle the chicken with oil, or spray it with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with any desired seasonings.
5. Place the basket into the air fryer and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Carefully remove the basket from the air fryer and serve the chicken.
• To get a more crispy texture, you can spray the chicken with cooking spray once more before the end of the cooking time.
• If using frozen chicken, increase the cooking time to 15-20 minutes.
• If the chicken is not cooked through after the initial cooking time, you can set the air fryer to cook for a few more minutes.
• Use an air fryer with a temperature control setting, as this will help ensure the chicken is cooked properly.
• To add flavor, you can marinate the chicken before cooking it in the air fryer.