How To Cook Chicken In A Pressure Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In A Pressure Cooker.
1-2 pounds of chicken breasts
1 cup chicken broth or stock
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken breasts into the pressure cooker. Pour in the chicken broth or stock.
2. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over the chicken.
3. Close the pressure cooker lid and turn the heat to high. It’s important to make sure the pressure valve is in the closed position.
4. Cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes.
5. Once the timer goes off, turn off the heat and wait for the pressure to release naturally. It’s important to not force the pressure valve open or the chicken may be dry and tough.
6. When the pressure has been released, open the pressure cooker lid and remove the chicken breasts.
7. Serve the chicken warm with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!