How To Cook Chicken For Tacos
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken For Tacos.
– 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 teaspoons chili powder
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning mix over the chicken breasts.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
4. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Shred chicken with two forks or cut into small cubes.
5. Use chicken in tacos, burritos, salads, or any other dish you like. Enjoy!