How To Cook Chicken For Chicken Salad
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken For Chicken Salad.
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon chili powder
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder.
4. Rub the spice mixture onto both sides of the chicken breasts. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Once done, remove chicken from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
7. Once cool enough to handle, slice chicken into cubes and use in your favorite chicken salad recipe. Enjoy!