How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks Oven.
How to Cook Chicken Drumsticks in the Oven
Cooking chicken drumsticks in the oven is a simple and delicious way to enjoy this versatile cut of poultry. The oven can be used to bake, broil, or roast drumsticks, depending on your preferences. With the right preparation and technique, you can enjoy moist and flavorful drumsticks every time.
– 12 chicken drumsticks
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon of paprika
– ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place the drumsticks onto the baking sheet, making sure they are not touching.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and oregano.
5. Brush the olive oil mixture onto the drumsticks.
6. Bake the drumsticks in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Flip the drumsticks and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
8. Allow the drumsticks to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!