How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Drumsticks On The Stove.
– 8 Chicken Drumsticks
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– Salt and pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
3. Add the garlic and Worcestershire sauce to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Serve the chicken drumsticks hot with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!