How To Cook Chicken Curry
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Curry.
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of garlic paste
2 teaspoons of ginger paste
2 teaspoons of ground coriander
2 teaspoons of ground cumin
1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
1 teaspoon of garam masala
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom
2 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste
2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
1/2 cup of chicken stock
1/4 cup of heavy cream
1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the onion, garlic paste, ginger paste, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground turmeric, garam masala, chili powder, ground cardamom, bay leaves, and ground cinnamon. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is softened and lightly golden, about 6-7 minutes.
3. Add the tomato paste and yogurt, stirring to combine.
4. Add the chicken cubes, stirring to coat the chicken with the spice mixture. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned.
5. Add the chicken stock and cream, stirring to combine. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve. Enjoy!