How To Cook Chicken Breasts In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breasts In The Oven.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and other herbs and spices
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
3. Bake the chicken for 25 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
4. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– You can use any herbs or spices you like on your chicken. Try experimenting with different flavors to find your favorite combination.
– If you want to add a bit of moisture to the chicken, try brushing it with a little olive oil or butter before baking.
– To make sure the chicken cooks evenly, make sure it’s all roughly the same thickness. You can use a kitchen mallet to flatten thicker pieces.