How To Cook Chicken Breasts In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breasts In Oven.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
– 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
5. Add garlic, parsley, rosemary (if using), and paprika to the skillet. Stir to combine.
6. Transfer skillet to preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
7. Serve chicken breasts with the pan sauce spooned over top. Enjoy!