How To Cook Chicken Breast Tenderloins
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast Tenderloins.
3-4 chicken breast tenderloins
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place chicken tenderloins on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.