How To Cook Chicken Breast Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast Pan.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 teaspoons olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat an oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
2. Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel then season both sides with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Add olive oil to the preheated skillet then place chicken breasts in the skillet.
4. Cook chicken breasts for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
5. Once chicken is lightly browned, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven. Use a meat thermometer to check if the chicken is cooked through. The internal temperature should read 165°F.
7. Let chicken rest for 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!