How To Cook Chicken Breast In Instant Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast In Instant Pot.
2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 cup of chicken broth
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by seasoning the chicken breasts with the garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Pour the chicken broth into the Instant Pot.
3. Place the chicken breasts on top of the trivet.
4. Secure the Instant Pot lid and make sure the valve is set to sealing.
5. Set the Instant Pot to manual/pressure cook and set the timer to 10 minutes.
6. Once the timer goes off, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes and then turn the valve to venting to release the remaining pressure.
7. When the pressure has been released, open the Instant Pot and use a pair of tongs or a fork to carefully remove the chicken breasts.
8. Serve the chicken breasts with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!