How To Cook Chicken Breast In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast In A Pan.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground pepper
– Optional: Your favorite herbs and spices
1. Place a large non-stick skillet or a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add the olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
3. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown and the internal temperature registers 165°F.
5. Flip the chicken breasts over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the internal temperature registers 165°F.
6. Remove the chicken from the skillet and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
7. Optional: Add your favorite herbs and spices to the chicken before cooking, such as garlic powder, paprika, oregano, or rosemary.
– Serve chicken with a side of roasted vegetables, rice, or a salad.
– Top with freshly chopped herbs and a squeeze of lemon juice.