How To Cook Chicken Breast From Frozen
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast From Frozen.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, frozen
Salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place the frozen chicken breasts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through.
4. Take chicken out of the oven and check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. It should register at least 165°F.
5. If the chicken isn’t cooked through, return to the oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
6. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!