How To Cook Chicken Breast For Chicken Salad
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Breast For Chicken Salad.
– 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place chicken breasts on parchment paper.
4. Drizzle olive oil over chicken breasts.
5. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper over chicken breasts.
6. Gently rub spices into chicken breasts.
7. Place baking sheet into preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove chicken from oven and set aside to cool.
9. Once cooled, slice or shred chicken and add to your favorite chicken salad recipe.
– For a crispier finish, place cooked chicken breasts under the broiler for 2-3 minutes.
– You can substitute the spices used in this recipe for your favorite seasonings.
– To store cooked chicken breasts, place them in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.