How To Cook Chicken And Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken And Rice.
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of uncooked white rice
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the diced chicken breast and cook until it’s lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the uncooked rice and stir until it is combined with the chicken and garlic.
5. Pour the chicken broth into the skillet and stir until the rice is evenly covered.
6. Add the salt, black pepper, and paprika.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and cover the skillet.
8. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through.
9. Serve the chicken and rice hot. Enjoy!