How To Cook Chicken Alfredo
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Alfredo.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 large onion, chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
– 2 cups of heavy cream
– 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are just starting to soften.
2. Add the chicken cubes and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Stir everything together and bring to a low simmer. Simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy.
4. While the sauce is simmering, cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the skillet with the sauce. Toss everything together until the pasta is evenly coated.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!