How To Cook Chicken Adobo
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Adobo.
– 4-6 pieces of chicken thighs
– 1/2 cup of soy sauce
– 1/2 cup of vinegar
– 4 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of black peppercorn
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– 2 bay leaves
– 1/4 cup of water
1. Place the chicken thighs in a large pot or pan.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, black peppercorn, sugar and bay leaves.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken and add the water.
4. Stir everything together and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 25 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat and let the chicken marinate in the sauce for at least 1 hour.
7. After marinating, remove the chicken from the pan and place it on a baking sheet.
8. Preheat your oven to 375°F and bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thick and bubbly.
9. Serve your Chicken Adobo with steamed white rice and enjoy!