What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Whole Chicken In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Whole Chicken In The Oven.
1 whole chicken
1 teaspoon of paprika
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse the chicken inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub the chicken with the seasonings (paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper).
4. Place the chicken in a roasting pan and brush with the olive oil.
5. Roast the chicken for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
6. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before carving.
7. Serve the chicken with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!