How To Cook A Whole Chicken In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Whole Chicken In Oven.
1 Whole Chicken
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of paprika
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of thyme
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. Rub the chicken with the olive oil.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken.
6. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
7. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.