How To Cook A Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Chicken Breast.
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel.
3. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add olive oil to skillet and heat until shimmering.
6. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Flip chicken breasts and cook for another 3 minutes on the other side.
8. Transfer skillet to pre-heated oven.
9. Bake chicken for 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
10. Remove from oven and let chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.