How To Cook Pancakes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Pancakes.
– 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1¼ cups milk
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1 egg
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, and egg.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
4. Whisk together until just combined – the batter should have some small to medium lumps.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or cooking spray.
6. Drop ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet and cook until the edges are slightly dry and bubbles start to form on the surface, about 2 minutes.
7. Carefully flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Repeat with remaining batter.
9. Serve warm with butter and syrup or your favorite topping. Enjoy!