How To Cook Salmon Burgers
All you need to know about: How To Cook Salmon Burgers.
1 lb salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch chunks
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced celery
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a food processor, pulse the salmon chunks until they are coarsely chopped.
2. Transfer the chopped salmon to a large bowl and add the onion, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. Mix everything together until evenly combined.
4. Add the bread crumbs and mix until the mixture is evenly moistened.
5. Form the salmon mixture into 4 patties.
6. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
7. Add the salmon patties and cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Serve the salmon burgers on buns with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!