How To Cook A Burger
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Burger.
Instructions for Cooking A Burger
1. Preheat a grill or pan to medium-high heat.
2. Form ground beef into four patties and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the patties on the grill or pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
4. Once the patties are almost cooked through, top each one with a slice of cheese.
5. Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes, then assemble the burgers with desired condiments.
6. Serve the burgers hot.
Tips for Cooking a Burger
• Use 80/20 ground beef for the juiciest burgers.
• Don’t press down on the burgers while they’re cooking, as this will cause them to dry out.
• Cook the burgers to an internal temperature of 160°F for food safety.
• For extra flavor, add a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce to the beef before forming the patties.
• For a smoky flavor, add a tablespoon of liquid smoke to the beef before forming the patties.
• Get creative with your toppings and condiments. Try different cheeses, sauces, and other toppings.