How To Cook A Burger On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Burger On The Stove.
-Ground beef (1/4 lb per burger)
-Salt and pepper
-Your favorite condiments and toppings
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Form the ground beef into 2-3 inch patties and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Place the burgers in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the burgers are cooked through. You can press down on the burgers with a spatula to help them cook more quickly.
4. Toast the buns in the skillet, if desired.
5. Serve the burgers on the buns with your favorite condiments and toppings. Enjoy!