What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Burger In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Burger In A Pan.
-Salt and pepper
-Toppings of your choice
1. Start by preheating a skillet or pan over medium heat.
2. Form the ground beef into patties that are the size of your hamburger buns. Make sure to season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place the patties in the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. You want the outside to be nice and crispy and the inside to be juicy and cooked through.
4. Once the patties are cooked, assemble the burger with your desired toppings. Toast the buns in the same pan for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
5. Place the patty on the bun, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!